Home Sleeps 10 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms
Floorspace: 2000 sq ft
1 King 1 Queen 2 Twin 1 Sofa
This is the perfectly sized villa for that memorable Disney family holiday, the family get-together you've been promising yourself for years or just plain old relaxation. As soon as you enter our villa you'll appreciate the calm spacious interior and know you've made a good choice!
The villa has a beautifully light, airy and spacious feel and the elegant blues and browns contribute to an immediate sense of calm, something you will appreciate as you recover and shake off the stresses of your journey and get down to the serious business of whatever makes a holiday great for you.
We believe the villa should feel like a home from home, adding to and doing nothing to get in the way of a comfortable stay, obliging you with everything you'd expect, and more.
This is what the accommodation consists of:
* Central heating/air-conditioning for your comfort whatever the time of year
* A large master bedroom with king-sized bed, matching nightstands, chest of drawers with mirror above and flatscreen cable TV
* Second master bedroom with queen-sized bed, nightstands, chest of drawers with mirror above and flatscreen cable TV
* Two twin bedrooms
* All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes to store all your clothes and goodies
* Three bathrooms, two ensuite, with WCs, showers and baths in two rooms
* Quiet, comfortable large living room with Smart flatscreen TV, BluRay player, access your Netflix account and Nintendo
* Large family room with loads of seating, Smart flatscreen cable TV, BluRay player, access your Netflix account and a huge library of video discs, CDs and books for when you're looking to stay in
* Beautifully decorated dining area with a large dining table and seating for six, ideal for large parties and formal dining
* Kitchen with smart new granite countertops combined with all the space and equipment you could want, including self-cleaning oven, hob, fridge-freezer with ice maker and cold water dispenser, microwave and dishwasher
* Breakfast nook located in the kitchen with round table and four chairs that provides a pleasant place to enjoy breakfast or a light snack
* Laundry room with washer, dryer, iron and ironing board, meaning you can bring less clothes, take them home clean and save luggage space for goodies and souvenirs!
* Our pool deck oozes quality and luxury, having been completely renovated, refurbished and resurfaced in 2017. The screened deck ensures you're not overlooked by anybody (including golfers!) and with a heated southwest facing pool and spa, top quality loungers, a rocker and large patio table and chairs it's a perfect way to unwind or relax with a cool drink and a book. A new large lanai with cooling fans and lighting provides shade for when it just gets too hot, or shelter if it dares to get wet!
* Superb quality linens and towels are included
* Our games room is equipped with a 8ft slate pool table and air hockey and foosball tables. You'll never be short of things to do!
* No need to get stressed on arrival or travel miles out of your way in unfamiliar territory to collect keys - just pull up on the drive, tap in the code we provide and your holiday can begin!
* The villa is maintained by a very responsive and friendly management company who are based on Highlands Reserve, ensuring service should anything need attention during your stay
These rates were set in USD
|Rate Period||Nightly*||Weekly*||Weekend*||Monthly*||Min Stay|
01 May 2018 - 30 Jun 2018
01 Jul 2018 - 31 Aug 2018
01 Sep 2018 - 31 Oct 2018
01 Nov 2018 - 15 Dec 2018
16 Dec 2018 - 01 Jan 2019
Cleaning: For stays of less than 5 nights US$90
Tax Rate: Taxes included
Cancellation: More than 8 weeks - deposit forfeit, 4-8 weeks - 50% rental forfeit, less than 4 weeks - rental forfeit
Additional Notes: Pool heat $20 per night* All rates are indicative and can be subject to currency fluctuations and party size. We commit that all rates when quoted in base currency will be within a 10% tolerance of those displayed.
* Superb quality linens and towels are included
* We provide a gas BBQ for your use - that only costs if the gas runs out
* If you're travelling with a toddler you'll appreciate the highchair and travel cot/crib provided and enjoy peace of mind knowing the patio doors and windows have alarms so you'll know if your child tries to escape!
* We have complimentary high speed internet available over wifi so you can check park times and weather on the internet or keep up with your emails and social media posts. We also provide free unlimited local, national and Canadian telephone calls
* A safe and a lockable cupboard to store your valuables
Highlands Reserve is 15-20 minutes from Disney property and not much further from the other major attractions for which Orlando is world famous.
For basic amenities it's a 24 minute walk (15 minutes if you use the golf course, 3 minutes if you drive) to Berry Town Center where you will find a Publix supermarket, gas station, restaurants, Chinese takeaway, banks and more.